Nun - Gallery is up!

The first gallery of the Nun project is up here.

In total, over two hundred people stopped to write or draw for which I am very grateful for; the wealth of imagination and opinion is both exciting and reassuring.

In large cities, where we can pass each other with little notice for others, and where anonymity is, to an extent, forced upon us, the enthusiasm and warmth of everyone is a reminder that people do care, that we all in fact have valid opinions.

I believe the Public Voice, comprised of messages, quotes, delicate little drawings, exclamations of happiness and love, frustration and sadness, is something that unites us all. There are few responses that we cannot identify with on some level, at least that is how I see it.

I would like to thank everyone who took part. Your comments of 'this is fun' and little chuckles made every cold shoulder and pretending-not-to-hear worth it. Thank You!

This is not the end of Nun; there are still many responses not yet uploaded, and all the photos and responses are undoubtedly going to be used in a future project, so keep in touch.

N.B. The gallery does not contain every response, so if yours is missing, I apologise profusely but plead for patience! Flickr has a monthly upload limit which I have exceeded so I will put up the remaining responses as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment