Nun - Fill The Space

Click to enlarge
Today I started a project, tentatively named 'Nun' (the working title of an unfinished project).

Members of The Public are asked to fill in the blank space with whatever they like: writing, drawings, etc. There are no restrictions on content and I give as little explanation as possible beforehand.

When enough responses have been collected, I will collate them in a gallery on this website, before starting on the main piece. That will also be followed by a description of what 'Nun' is about, so check back soon!

If you would like to take part and are able to come to Downtown Manhattan, send me an email and I'm sure something can be worked out. Eyes right for contact details.

Finally, I would like to thank everybody today who offered their time, interest and creativity. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she(the woman painted) can speak well !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been so far! Today is another day of collecting responses so we'll see!

    ReplyDelete