Forgetful drawings

I can't properly remember the process of drawing any of these. They were all wake ups and oh! I guess that looks like my work...
 

Dancers first. They were fully turned into a number of things. People dancing is exceptionally satisfying to draw and I've got a few sketchbook comics that I'll try to put up, as well as a folder full of singles. Prize for who can name all the dancers in this one! Answers to tombocomics@yahoo.co.uk please.

The dog is just... well... I'm not sure. Freudian dog was written on a piece of paper next to it. Also, largest neck on a transvestite dog ever.

The last comic is a blatant piece of plagiarism of Brian Chippendale's Maggots. He was the first and perhaps only artist who reads from left to right, then right to left, zig-zagging all the way down the page, then up the other one. Amazing! Definitely check Maggots out, as well as If and Oof. Oh and listen to lightening bolt too. That's all. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment